Vancouver BC, September 26, 2022
Salesperson at the Vancouver Christmas Market 2022
HERRNHUTER STERNE, HUSS Incense and GERMAN Ornaments
TROIKA Germany and DAS STOLLENHAUS
If you are looking for a fun job during the Christmas Season, apply today to join our 2021 Vancouver Christmas Market Team.
We are looking for a team of highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join us in spreading Christmas cheer at our huts at the 2022 Vancouver Christmas Market. We offer to customers a popular German traditional craft, the “Herrnhuter Sterne”, alongside our famous “HUSS Incense” products, and as our this year’s new edition “German Ornaments” from MAROLIN and Kuhnert handmade of glass, paper mache, and wood.
In addition, we are again running the famous ” Das Stollenhaus” with treats and sweets from Germany and of course, the “TROIKA Germany” hut.
TROIKA offers modern gifts & useful travel and office accessories worldwide. The product range extends from design key rings, card cases, flip notes, and many more. TROIKA, the professional brand for modern gifts, is presenting a new promotional collection with pioneer character: small-size or bigger gift ideas of high-quality, innovative and charming, that will become easily men’s and women´s favourites.
The market starts on November 12th until December 24th. It is located in Vancouver Downtown at Jack Pool Plaza and runs in the first weeks from 4.00 pm to 9.30 pm and later daily from 11.30 am to 9.30 pm, closes 6.00 pm, Christmas Eve.
You must be service-oriented and truly enjoy engaging with customers. You must possess a true care and concern for fulfilling the Christmas dream for thousands who will be visiting our hut this season. The position offers full-time and part-time work. If you are reliable, charismatic, and looking for a fun and temporary job during the upcoming Christmas season, apply today!
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Valid Work Permit and SIN
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are necessary
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- Flexible work schedule between Nov 08 and Dec 26; must have weekend availability
- Must be able to attend training on pre-set days
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German is an asset but not necessary
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation: starting at $18/hr on payroll plus a bonus
- Vancouver Christmas Market season pass
- An enriching cultural experience with the possibility to see live performances and network with other vendors
- An opportunity to work alongside a driven and light-hearted team
Send us your CV (in English or German) to email@example.com to let us know why you are a suitable candidate for this position and a perfect addition to our team. Only candidates considered for the position will be contacted.